Safety / Damage Prevention
- Do not park equipment or trucks in front of items that you cannot see from the cab.
- No Smoking in or near equipment
- Know the Fuel your piece of equipment uses
- When driving loader keep arm 1 foot off the ground to avoided ground contact
- Safety glasses when conecting hydro hose
- Lights and Strobs ON when using equipment
- Understand equipment operations before using
- Know property location before heading out
- Safety vest if walking in street
- Stay 2 feet away from buildings and go slow
- Stay 6 feet away from cars
- Secure all gates before entering
- When waiting equipment to warm-up use antibacterial wipes to clean controls, let’s stay heathy
- When waiting equipment to warm-up visually check that tires look ok
All employees are required to follow all safety procedures at all times.